hbv hcv hiv

i am a health care worker i had a splash, saline water possibly mix with blood,(or let say if it was only blood will i be in real danger here ?) , and a solid drop lended on my upper lip and the area i shave (shaved 14 hours before the inccident no nicks) i washted atleast 5 times, my lip was in good shape not chaped , i tested negetive (gave blood donation)30 days after the incident with rna testing for hiv and hcv. hbv test was not rna (negetive as well) so i am wondering hbv testing 30 days after exposure is conclusive? my other question , in the course of the day i get miner superficial cuts on my hands and fingers dont remember how this happend what are the chances i can get hiv hcv hbv from this accidents also like to mention i tauch public door nubs or any thing else in public after this inccidents with out paying any attention only later when i get home and i say to my self have i been exposed here ? and i get very sterssfull thanks

A drop of blood on your upper lip and shaved area would not be a concern for transmission, which requires blood to blood contact. Sometimes mucous membrane exposure (eg, splash in eye) can lead to transmission but this is rare.

As a health care worker, you should be getting evaluated in your employee health department formally for your own protection for potential exposures. Also be certain to have your Hepatitis B surface antibodies checked to know if you are immune to HBV.

drinking and HBV
med