|hbv dna result
Mar 21, 2008
my hbv dna result is 6,091 IU/ml, is it inactive or not? what should i do? tnx
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You should have serial monitoring of your DNA levels, your liver function tests. Your virus level is on the low side so hopefully it may go even further down. This needs follow-up.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Mutual Masturbation?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Receiving Oral Sex?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sex With Hooker?
- Masturbation And HIV Transmission Risk
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Nipple Sucking
- Vaginal Sex Without Condom How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.