|hbv dna result
Mar 21, 2008
my hbv dna result is 6,091 IU/ml, is it inactive or not? what should i do? tnx
Response from Dr. McGovern
You should have serial monitoring of your DNA levels, your liver function tests. Your virus level is on the low side so hopefully it may go even further down. This needs follow-up.
HBsAg - Reactive
drinking and HBV
- Can You Be A Registered Nurse If You Are Hiv Positive?
- Will Using A Condom Protect From Genital Warts?
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes And Shingles?
- What Cream Can You Put On Genital Herpes?
- What Is The Normal Range On Herpes 2 Igg Test?
- What Is The Typical Incubation Period For Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.