|hbv dna result
Mar 21, 2008
my hbv dna result is 6,091 IU/ml, is it inactive or not? what should i do? tnx
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You should have serial monitoring of your DNA levels, your liver function tests. Your virus level is on the low side so hopefully it may go even further down. This needs follow-up.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Shingles Occur On Both Sides Of The Face?
- Will I Always Test Positive For Hpv?
- Will A Baby Have Herpes If The Mother Has It?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Should Be Used To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Swab Test For Herpes?
- What Happens If You Have Unprotected Sex And You Have Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.