HBsAg - Reactive

Hi doc, I was detected with Hepa B positive, what are the possible treatment to suppress the HBsAg (reactive)next lab. done SGPT/ALT-24U/L and HBeAG-0.108. I am now 42 years old and I stop drinking alcohol and taking up Codeks vitamins and no Medication taken I really need your advice Doc because it is now my second time to apply work visa for abroad, so I wanted to become reactive with HBsAG.

It will all depend on whether you have virus in your blood. If you don't there is no indication for treatment. If you do have virus, you will want a liver biopsy to determine if you need therapy.

quick question please
hbv dna result