|HBsAg - Reactive
Mar 21, 2008
Hi doc, I was detected with Hepa B positive, what are the possible treatment to suppress the HBsAg (reactive)next lab. done SGPT/ALT-24U/L and HBeAG-0.108. I am now 42 years old and I stop drinking alcohol and taking up Codeks vitamins and no Medication taken I really need your advice Doc because it is now my second time to apply work visa for abroad, so I wanted to become reactive with HBsAG.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It will all depend on whether you have virus in your blood. If you don't there is no indication for treatment. If you do have virus, you will want a liver biopsy to determine if you need therapy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Difference Between Venereal Disease And Std
- Does Wart Remover Work For The Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.