|quick question please
Mar 21, 2008
Hi Dr. McGovern,
a quick question, please:
Can I be reassured that neither HCV nor HIV (simultaneous) infection took place when modern up-to-date ELISAs for both are negative at 9 month after risk ?!
And is it, according to your experience with patients, even in the presence of some strange flu-like symptoms for the whole period, having started about two weeks after risk ?!
Generally I have been a healthy person...
Farewell Dr., thank you very much.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Your testing was done at six months. You are in the clear.
HIV+ HBV+ & Pregnancy
HBsAg - Reactive
- Odds Of Infection Sharing A Razor
- Is White Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- White Tongue Sign Of HIV Infection
- Blood In Urine After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.