Mar 21, 2008
hello doctor......., i want to ask a small question..if a person infected by hbv is completely cured by medicine baraclude(i.e.,.there is no hbv virus in his blood after treating) , is there is any chance of reappearence of hbv virus in his blood in his life time.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes - particularly if you started with e antigen negative infection. You will want to ask your doctor about your e antigen status at baseline prior to treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps On Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- White Tongue Worried It Could Be Ars
- Blood In Semen After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.