Mar 21, 2008
What does it mean if the Total core antibody is reactive
Response from Dr. McGovern
It needs to be interpreted in the context of other blood tests and the clinical situation.
Blood on Cup?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Warts And Genital Herpes?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Shingles?
- What If Antibiotics Did Not Clear Up My Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Does Gonorrhea Look Like In The Mouth?
- Things That Look Like Herpes But Are Not
- Symptoms Of Shingles In The Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.