|Recovery time from treatment
Mar 21, 2008
I have completed 24 weeks of treatment for Genotype 2 HCV. My viral load has been negligible since week 4. My hemoglobin levels have dropped signficantly during the treatment. This has caused extreme fatigue the last few weeks. How long does it take for the hemoglobin levels to rise after treatment stops?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Your hemoglobin levels should normalize in one month and better yet - you have extremely high chance of a sustained response!
Does Hep C impact HIV seroconversion / window period?
Blood on Cup?
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Precum?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Breast Sucking?
- Licking Penis And HIV Testing
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Swallowing Cum
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- Vaginal Fluid How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.