|Recovery time from treatment
Mar 21, 2008
I have completed 24 weeks of treatment for Genotype 2 HCV. My viral load has been negligible since week 4. My hemoglobin levels have dropped signficantly during the treatment. This has caused extreme fatigue the last few weeks. How long does it take for the hemoglobin levels to rise after treatment stops?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Your hemoglobin levels should normalize in one month and better yet - you have extremely high chance of a sustained response!
Does Hep C impact HIV seroconversion / window period?
Blood on Cup?
- Does Sinus Infection Mean I Have AIDS?
- Flaky Skin Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Cold Feet After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.