|Hepatitis B, POS A
Mar 20, 2008
My sisters blood test came back Hepatitis B Pos A. What does this mean? Should she have additional tests and should the family be tested. She lives with me and is around my grandchildren ages 8 months, 2, 8 & 10 years old. Should I take any precautions? Thank you.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I am sorry but I can't determine from your question what the exact hepatitis B test that was positive. She should discuss this with her doctor and ask about her exact diagnosis.
- Just Because The Vagina Is Burning Doesn't Mean You Have An Std
- Can You Get Anything Sucking Someone's Cock Without A Condom?
- Has Anyone Gotten Hiv From Blood On Floor
- HIV SHARING A LANCET WITH BLOOD
- How Long After Symptoms Start To Test HIV Positive?
- How Reliable Is 8 Week Hiv Test Result?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.