Mar 20, 2008
What is stage 3 cyrhosis? It was determined wirh a liver biopsy.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I suspect you mean stage 3 fibrosis, which is "bridging fibrosis". This is significant scarring of the liver - just under cirrhosis. You will want to discuss treatment options with your physician and avoid alcohol.
Hepatitis B, POS A
- Will There Ever Be A Cure For Hpv Genital Warts Infection?
- When Do Hpv Warts Go Away?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Ulcers And Herpes Simplex 1?
- What Percentage Of People With Hpv Get Genital Warts?
- What Is The Treatment For Hair Loss From Syphilis?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.