Mar 20, 2008
What is stage 3 cyrhosis? It was determined wirh a liver biopsy.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I suspect you mean stage 3 fibrosis, which is "bridging fibrosis". This is significant scarring of the liver - just under cirrhosis. You will want to discuss treatment options with your physician and avoid alcohol.
Hepatitis B, POS A
- What Is The Worst Hpv Type?
- What Is The Treatment For Hair Loss From Syphilis?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- Type Of Doctor That Treats Gonorrhea
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.