Mar 20, 2008
I'm 20 years old and just had a physical, my ATL was 50U/L,BUN-23, and WBC 10-20. i have never drank, smoked, and are on no medications, should I be concerned about this?
Response from Dr. McGovern
This ALT is only slightly elevated. I would simply follow it again.
Mix up between Twinrix and Hep B vaccine
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Chlamydia Cause Genital Warts?
- How Do You Get Rid Of Vaginal Cysts?
- What Does It Mean When You Are Exposed To A Std?
- Can You Get Hiv From Anal Fluids?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.