Mar 20, 2008
I'm 20 years old and just had a physical, my ATL was 50U/L,BUN-23, and WBC 10-20. i have never drank, smoked, and are on no medications, should I be concerned about this?
Response from Dr. McGovern
This ALT is only slightly elevated. I would simply follow it again.
Mix up between Twinrix and Hep B vaccine
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Can You Get Genital Warts Just From Touching?
- Pricking Tingling Symptoms On Vagina
- Can You Get Hiv Eating Contaminated Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.