Mar 20, 2008
I'm 20 years old and just had a physical, my ATL was 50U/L,BUN-23, and WBC 10-20. i have never drank, smoked, and are on no medications, should I be concerned about this?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
This ALT is only slightly elevated. I would simply follow it again.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- What Can You Take After You Have Shingles To Keep From Getting It Again?
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
- Testing Negative For Herpes
- Syphilis And Joint And Muscle Aches
- Symptoms Of Genital Herpes In Women
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.