Mar 20, 2008
I'm 20 years old and just had a physical, my ATL was 50U/L,BUN-23, and WBC 10-20. i have never drank, smoked, and are on no medications, should I be concerned about this?
Response from Dr. McGovern
This ALT is only slightly elevated. I would simply follow it again.
Mix up between Twinrix and Hep B vaccine
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Ulcers And Herpes Simplex 1?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Warts And Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Causes Of Recurring Shingles?
- What Antibiotics Cure Syphilis?
- Can You Transmit Hpv When You Have No Warts?
- Topical Antifungal For Angular Chelitis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.