HbsAg test

I got HbsAg in 1996 and also HbeAg .After 5yearslater nothing found and then i took injection for portection but 6 month later I found HbsAg again in my body.I t's(HbsAg) still in my body in 2008.Due to my doctor ,need to test HbsDNA for furture test.Am i need to test HbsDNA?

Yes you should have serial testing of HBV DNA and liver function tests (ALT and AST) over time to see if you are an "inactive carrier" or if you have "active" HBV. Disease activity and severity is determined by a liver biopsy.

liver failure
Mix up between Twinrix and Hep B vaccine