Mar 20, 2008
my friend is an alcoholic and has a bad liver she has an itchy rash alover her the top part of her body and in her hair. I ready something about when your liver is bad it can corse itching is this true could you please help
Response from Dr. McGovern
The kind of itching (pruritis) that is caused by liver failure is usually experienced all over the body. I doubt this is the cause of your friend's problem.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Achy Balls After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Flaky Skin After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Candida Esophagitis Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.