|HbsAg, Anti-HbsAg Results
Mar 18, 2008
This are my result of test. HbsAg - Negative, Anti-HbsAg-Reactive. I just want to know whats your interpretations of this results. Am I infected with HEPA B? do I need treatment? Will this affect my employment?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If your surface antigen is non-reactive, you do not have the disease. Your surface antibody is positive so you are protected.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- AIDS Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Ache In Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.