|HbsAg, Anti-HbsAg Results
Mar 18, 2008
This are my result of test. HbsAg - Negative, Anti-HbsAg-Reactive. I just want to know whats your interpretations of this results. Am I infected with HEPA B? do I need treatment? Will this affect my employment?
Response from Dr. McGovern
If your surface antigen is non-reactive, you do not have the disease. Your surface antibody is positive so you are protected.
5 weeks conclusive ?
- White Bumps On Penis After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
- Can You Get Genital Herpes From A Cold Sore?
- How Soon Do Hpv Test Results Come Back?
- I Have A Bump Under My Skin On My Vagina Is It A Std
- What If My Boyfriend Has An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.