HbsAg, Anti-HbsAg Results
Mar 18, 2008
This are my result of test. HbsAg - Negative, Anti-HbsAg-Reactive. I just want to know whats your interpretations of this results. Am I infected with HEPA B? do I need treatment? Will this affect my employment?
Response from Dr. McGovern
If your surface antigen is non-reactive, you do not have the disease. Your surface antibody is positive so you are protected.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Can Macrobid Cure Chlamydia?
- Hydroxyurea Side Effects
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.