Mar 18, 2008
Hi, Can you please explain my blood result?
Hepatitis Bs antigen reactive Hepatitis Bs antibody- non reactive Hepatitis B core total antibody reactive Hepatitis B core IgM antibody non reactive Hepatitis Be antigen non reactive Hepatitis Be anti body reactive
Response from Dr. McGovern
You are probably an "inactive carrier" of HBV. However, you will need a test of HBV DNA to be certain. If there is no detectable virus, then you are an inactive carrier. If you have detectable virus, then you have HB e antigen negative infection.
worried I have HIV or Hep B or C
Too late for Hep B vaccination
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Receiving Oral Sex
- Is Burning Penis A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Tingling In Feet A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Purple Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.