worried I have HIV or Hep B or C

I had unprotective Oral sex with a call girl, I went down on her. I am worried that I have HIV or HEP B or C. I have all the symptoms but it may be just me being so stressed about it that I am making myself sick. What are the chances (if she had anything} that I have caught something from her??

Very unlikely. Yes I agree that you have "all the symptoms" because you are so stressed. I would suggest that you simply get tested to relieve your stress.

It would be a good idea to get vaccinated against HBV if you have never been vaccinated to protect you in the future.

Workout and AST level
Hepatitis B