Workout and AST level

My liver test came back with my liver AST level risen to 540 and alt to 205. 4 days prior to my test I started my first gym session with a personal trainer. He worked me out so much that I almost fainted. could this high level of AST be related to the excersize

Interesting and important question.

I would ask your doctor if he/she could "add on" a test for CPK. This is a test of muscle enzymes. If this is very high, it is certainly possible that this could be an explanation for your increased liver function tests.

I suggest to "add it on" to your other lab tests since CPK can go down quickly and it would be better to see the result along with all the other AST results. Laboratories usually hold blood for one week so act fast.

passive antibody
worried I have HIV or Hep B or C