Mar 18, 2008
i am + hbsAg and + also in passive antibody produced by my own body.would Hbv released if i would be given a booster dose of anti-Hbv?.but im not vaccinated.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If you have a positive surface antigen, then there is no role for vaccine, which is only to protect you from HBV in the first place.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have
- Rectal Bleeding After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.