Mar 18, 2008
i am + hbsAg and + also in passive antibody produced by my own body.would Hbv released if i would be given a booster dose of anti-Hbv?.but im not vaccinated.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If you have a positive surface antigen, then there is no role for vaccine, which is only to protect you from HBV in the first place.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Open Mouth Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Can Antibiotics Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.