Mar 18, 2008
i am + hbsAg and + also in passive antibody produced by my own body.would Hbv released if i would be given a booster dose of anti-Hbv?.but im not vaccinated.
Response from Dr. McGovern
If you have a positive surface antigen, then there is no role for vaccine, which is only to protect you from HBV in the first place.
hep b results
Workout and AST level
- Is Blowjob From A Prostitute Safe?
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- CAN YOU GET A DISEASE FROM ORAL SEX?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.