Mar 18, 2008
i am + hbsAg and + also in passive antibody produced by my own body.would Hbv released if i would be given a booster dose of anti-Hbv?.but im not vaccinated.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If you have a positive surface antigen, then there is no role for vaccine, which is only to protect you from HBV in the first place.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Spots After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Men Get Tested For Hpv?
- Can Microgynon Cause Thrush?
- Can Wart Cream Cure Genital Warts?
- Generally If A Women Has Hpv How Long Does It Take To Get Cervical Cancer
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.