Mar 17, 2008
is hep c curable
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes - with pegylated interferon and ribavirin.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is There A Relation Between Homosexuality And Hiv?
- Should You Drink Prune Juice If You Have Hep C?
- What Is The Meaning Of Chlamydia Igg?
- What If You Have Chlamydia For Over A Year?
- What If You Are Not Cured After Taking Bacterial Vaginosis Medications?
- What Happens When Herpes Go To Your Spine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.