No Side Effects from Peg-IFN/Ribavirin

Hi, I have HCV, genotype 2b, stage 2 fibrosis. I just started my peg-IFN/ribavirin treatment last Tuesday night and since then have felt no side effects at all. Is this normal?

thank you for any answer you can provide.

I wouldn't say it is the rule, but I have certainly had patients who have had few side effects. I have also had some patients who couldn't complete therapy. However, most patients fall right in the middle - they have side effects, but they are tolerable for a defined period of time.

In you, the maximum amount of time needed will be about six months.

Hope your lack of symptoms continues and that you get a great result. Genotype 2 is a great one to have.

Is this True?
Hep & HIV