|HEPATITIS B VACCINE
Mar 17, 2008
IF I had completed the series of hepa b vaccine and its booster doses, what is the posibility of me catching hepa b during accidental needlestick?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Very low - However, you will want to check your surface antibody levels to be certain that they are at a protective level.
hepa b profile
- How Long Can A Person Be Infected With Hiv Before Showing Signs Of Infection?
- Names Of People Living With Hiv
- Hiv Risk And Canker Sores When Kissing
- Can You Get Hiv On The First Time You Have Sex With An Infected Person?
- Should I Have Dental Work Done If I Have Thrush?
- Painful Eating With Thrush
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.