|HEPATITIS B VACCINE
Mar 17, 2008
IF I had completed the series of hepa b vaccine and its booster doses, what is the posibility of me catching hepa b during accidental needlestick?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Very low - However, you will want to check your surface antibody levels to be certain that they are at a protective level.
hepa b profile
- How Long Do The Hepatitis B Vaccine Stay In Your System?
- Can A Person Be Hiv Infected And Have No Symptoms For Ten Years?
- Can Cbc Or Urinalysis Detect Hiv?
- If You Have Blood Tested Can They Tell If You Have Hiv?
- What Antibiotics Can I Take Safely If I Have Hepatitis C?
- Seeing A Chiropractor For Buffalo Hump
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.