hepa b profile

hi mam, will u kindly interpret this for me HBeAg-0.153 cut off is 0.114 A-Hbe is 1.304 cut off is 1.0 ALT(SGPT) is 113.1 then my enzymes results are the ff: hemoglobin is 148 reference value for male is 135-180g/l, hematocrit is 0.45 ref.value is 0.40-0.54. W.B.C. count is 6.0 ref. value is 5-10x10/L,R.B.C. count is 4.9 ref. value is 4.6-6.2x10 12/L segmenters 0.55 ref.value is 0.55-0.65, lymphocytes 0.45 ref. value is 0.25-0.40, platelet count is adequate. hope u can give a second opinion about this. thanks

It is difficult to help you with these laboratories. You need to be tested for Hepatitis B surface antigen and for HBV DNA (viral load). Then you should discuss the results with your physician. Your liver function tests are somewhat abnormal so I do think you should follow up on cause of hepatitis.

HBV-DNA viral load
HEPATITIS B VACCINE