|HBV-DNA viral load
Mar 17, 2008
hi mam, my HBV-DNA viral load is 829,296IU/ml what does this mean? thanks
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It just tells you that you have virus in your blood. It does NOT tell you if you have liver disease per se.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Nipple Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Tongue After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.