|HBV-DNA viral load
Mar 17, 2008
hi mam, my HBV-DNA viral load is 829,296IU/ml what does this mean? thanks
Response from Dr. McGovern
It just tells you that you have virus in your blood. It does NOT tell you if you have liver disease per se.
Hepatitis B from an ER?
hepa b profile
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Raw Oysters?
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
- Reaction Paper Of Sexual Transmitted Infection?
- 14 Months After Possible Exposure Results Non Reactive
- Burning Sensation In Groin Area
- How Can I Reduce Viral Load Without HIV Meds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.