|HBV-DNA viral load
Mar 17, 2008
hi mam, my HBV-DNA viral load is 829,296IU/ml what does this mean? thanks
Response from Dr. McGovern
It just tells you that you have virus in your blood. It does NOT tell you if you have liver disease per se.
Hepatitis B from an ER?
hepa b profile
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Look Like An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.