Mar 11, 2008
My HBVDNA is 921 ul/ml. Is this inactive case. Liver emzymes are normal. Liver ultrasound also normal. Pls advice me.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Since you have virus in your blood you will certainly need follow-up. However, this is a very low level so it is possible that your viremia may be non-detectable at the next test, which would be great. You will continue to need follow-up -regardless- to be certain that your disease is "inactive". Right now, I am uncertain without more testing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Kind Of Discharge From A Vagina Comes Along With The Herpes Virus?
- Can You Get Mono And Hiv In One Blood Test?
- Chronic Generalized Swollen Lymph Nodes Since Exposure
- Diseases You Can Get On Your Penis
- Does Everyone Infected With Hiv Produce Antibodies?
- Does Hiv Cause Vaginal Burning Sensation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.