| HCV and HBV transmition
Mar 11, 2008
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No - not at all.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Animal And Insect Bites Transmit Hepatitis?
- What Does High Risk Hpv Mean?
- What If My Herpes Test Came Negative And Had No Sign Of Past Outbreak?
- What Does An Infected Eye With Chlamydia Looks Like?
- What Do Genital Herpes Look Like When They First Start?
- Ways To Get Herpes Without Having Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.