Mar 11, 2008
My co-worker has Hep A. Is it likely that I may have been exposed? Would I need to go get a shot?
Response from Dr. McGovern
You will need to see your employee health to see if the point source for the contaminated food or water was in your workplace or at an employee event.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool Sign Of HIV Infection
- Should I Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Blisters After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Sharing Vibrators Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Needle Stick Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.