Mar 11, 2008
My co-worker has Hep A. Is it likely that I may have been exposed? Would I need to go get a shot?
Response from Dr. McGovern
You will need to see your employee health to see if the point source for the contaminated food or water was in your workplace or at an employee event.
Garlic and Hep C study results
HCV and HBV transmition
- How Long Does A Sore Throat Last With Early Hiv?
- Is Yellow Discharge A Sign Of Herpes?
- Will My Chlamydia Go Away With Treatment?
- Where Does Bacterial Vaginosis Come From?
- What Can Cause A False Positive Hpv Test?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.