|Garlic and Hep C study results
Mar 11, 2008
Hello Dr. McGovern,
Some of my friends tell me that Garlic can be helpful for people who suffer Hep C. Can you please provide some information above??
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I personally don't know of any data regarding the use of garlic for HCV, but it certainly wouldn't hurt and it surely tastes great!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Test After Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Touching Precum Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hpv After Condom Leak Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.