|Garlic and Hep C study results
Mar 11, 2008
Hello Dr. McGovern,
Some of my friends tell me that Garlic can be helpful for people who suffer Hep C. Can you please provide some information above??
Response from Dr. McGovern
I personally don't know of any data regarding the use of garlic for HCV, but it certainly wouldn't hurt and it surely tastes great!
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tiredness After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Much Does It Cost To Get Tested For Stds?
- Information On Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.