Mar 8, 2008
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It looks like you are getting a great result. At present your virus is suppressed, but this can always change. Therefore you will need ongoing monitoring to see if this good progress continues.
If your E antigen was positive, you want to see that antigen turn to antibody.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Seroconverting After Sex With A Prostitute
- Blowjob From A Prostitute And Possible HIV Exposure
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Itchy Balls After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.