Mar 8, 2008
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It looks like you are getting a great result. At present your virus is suppressed, but this can always change. Therefore you will need ongoing monitoring to see if this good progress continues.
If your E antigen was positive, you want to see that antigen turn to antibody.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Kissing On The Lips Pass On Hiv?
- Blood In The Stool With Hepatitis
- Hiv Documented Transmission With Condom
- Is It Against The Law To Have Sex With Someone And Not Tell Them That You Have Hiv?
- Do I Have To Take A Hiv Test For Immigration Change Of Status Or Marriage In The Usa?
- Needlestick And Hiv Transmission
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.