Mar 8, 2008
Response from Dr. McGovern
It looks like you are getting a great result. At present your virus is suppressed, but this can always change. Therefore you will need ongoing monitoring to see if this good progress continues.
If your E antigen was positive, you want to see that antigen turn to antibody.
hepa b antibody
- Is Uti Medication The Same As Gonorrhea?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginitis?
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
- Syphilis And Itchy Skin Rashes
- Symptoms Of Herpes In The Brain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.