hepa b antibody
Mar 8, 2008
aside frm vaccination, how else can we develop naturally our hepa b antibodies
Response from Dr. McGovern
An adult who is exposed to hepatitis B and develops acute infection will usually develop core and surface antibodies. This type of patient has cleared their infection and is not at risk for reinfection. This applies to about 95 percent of patients.
Patients who are at risk of not clearing HBV infection, are those who are already infected with HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.