|hepa b antibody
Mar 8, 2008
aside frm vaccination, how else can we develop naturally our hepa b antibodies
| Response from Dr. McGovern
An adult who is exposed to hepatitis B and develops acute infection will usually develop core and surface antibodies. This type of patient has cleared their infection and is not at risk for reinfection. This applies to about 95 percent of patients.
Patients who are at risk of not clearing HBV infection, are those who are already infected with HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Pee After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.