|elevated liver enzymes
Mar 8, 2008
I have recently been told that I have elevated liver enzymes and currently waiting on results of Hep C blood test. I was admitted to hospital 6 weeks ago with abdominal pain but no cause was found then. Since then I have really aching legs paticularly around the knee and ankle joints and find I am nauseated sometimes during the day. Are these also symptons of hep C?
Response from Dr. McGovern
That would be one possibility. However, hepatitis - which means inflammation of the liver - can cause nausea, regardless of the cause.
HEPATITIS B SURF.AB.
- Sore On Mouth Sign Of Ars
- HIV Risk After Sex With A Prostitute
- Coated Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.