elevated liver enzymes

I have recently been told that I have elevated liver enzymes and currently waiting on results of Hep C blood test. I was admitted to hospital 6 weeks ago with abdominal pain but no cause was found then. Since then I have really aching legs paticularly around the knee and ankle joints and find I am nauseated sometimes during the day. Are these also symptons of hep C?

That would be one possibility. However, hepatitis - which means inflammation of the liver - can cause nausea, regardless of the cause.

HCV question??????