|hbv dna test
Mar 8, 2008
what is HBV DNA test?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
An HBV DNA test is a measure of the amount of virus that is in the blood.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dizziness A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Erectile Dysfunction An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- White Bumps On Penis Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Risk Of Getting HIV
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Bloody Nose After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.