|Twinrix missed 3rd dosage
Mar 7, 2008
My husband and I, had 2 of the twinrix doses, and missed taking the 3rd, approx 3 years ago. Do we have to start from the beginning again to get the full coverage, or can 1 shot keep us from harm?
Response from Dr. McGovern
You can get the third dose and check for antibodies to be certain that it worked.
Reused markers for Tattooing
HEP B FULL PANEL EXAM
- Dry Cough After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Soon After Sex Can You Tell If You Contracted An Std?
- Can Animals Give You Stds?
- Can Cunnilingus Cause Hiv Transfer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.