Mar 7, 2008
is a person diagnosed 30 years ago still contageous today
Response from Dr. McGovern
It completely depends on the HBV DNA result, which tells you how much virus is in the blood.
positive hep B core
Reused markers for Tattooing
- What Is The Meaning Chlamydia Igg Test Positive?
- What Does A Shingles Rash Look Like?
- What Does A Herpes Simplex Outbreak Feel Like?
- What Causes Genital Warts To Come Back?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes With No Symptoms?
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.