For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

My mom has Hep C and cant get treatment because she doesnt have insurance! What do i do!?!? Shes had it for over 18 years... She needs help!

I would look for a local chapter of the Hepatitis C Foundation in your area to get some advice for referrals. Also, most academic facilities have programs for "free care" that you can apply for. Once you get a physician, you can then get applications for interferon and ribavirin from either Roche or Schering-Plough.

hepa B
Am I coinfected? please answer I am very scared