Mar 7, 2008
this is my hepa profile which was done recently:hbsAg,reactive;anti hbe,anti hbcIgG &anti HAVIgG were all non reactive.what can you say about this results?is it ok?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would suggest one more test of HBV DNA to be certain that you do not have virus in your blood. If not, you are an inactive carrier, but still need serial follow-up testing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Rash During Window Period
- Sore On Mouth Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Sex With A Prostitute Should I Get Test For AIDS
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blood In Semen After Protected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.