Mar 7, 2008
this is my hepa profile which was done recently:hbsAg,reactive;anti hbe,anti hbcIgG &anti HAVIgG were all non reactive.what can you say about this results?is it ok?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would suggest one more test of HBV DNA to be certain that you do not have virus in your blood. If not, you are an inactive carrier, but still need serial follow-up testing.
- What If A Person With Hpv Uses The Restroom And Does Not Wash Their Hands Can You Get It?
- What Foods To Eat And Avoid With Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Does It Mean If My Pap Smear Is Normal But I Am Hpv Positive?
- What Does A Person Feel When They Have Herpes?
- Could Very Small Bumps Be Genital Warts
- Is Ti Common To Get A Uti Before Herpes Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.