Mar 7, 2008
this is my hepa profile which was done recently:hbsAg,reactive;anti hbe,anti hbcIgG &anti HAVIgG were all non reactive.what can you say about this results?is it ok?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would suggest one more test of HBV DNA to be certain that you do not have virus in your blood. If not, you are an inactive carrier, but still need serial follow-up testing.
- Does HIV Cause Itchy Rash?
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
- Can You Use Triple Antibiotic Ointment On Genital Warts?
- What Kinds Of Infections Could Cause A Brown Discharge?
- 9 Month Negative HIV Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.