Mar 7, 2008
is hepatitis b curable.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
We usually use the word "suppress" rather than "cure". Treatment is very effective in suppressing HBV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Black People Have Hiv More Often Than White People?
- Should I Have Dental Work Done If I Have Thrush?
- How Long After A Person Is Infected With Hiv Do You Get Symptoms?
- Can Fleas Spread Hiv?
- If I Have A Small Closed Cut On My Finger Is There A Chance Of Getting Hiv?
- Will Hpv 16 And Hpv 18 Go Away On Its Own?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.