Mar 7, 2008
is hepatitis b curable.
Response from Dr. McGovern
We usually use the word "suppress" rather than "cure". Treatment is very effective in suppressing HBV.
- Is Rash A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Groin Pain After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Enlarged Lymph Nodes?
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
- Can A Cbc Give A Hint About Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.