Mar 7, 2008
What is the latest on the grapefruit extract, naringin, in the treatment of HCV? Are any researchers doing phase 1, 2, or 3 studies in the use of naringin as a substitute for interferon and/or ribavarin?
|Response from Dr. McGovern|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vibramycin Treat Chlamydia?
- List Of All Known Std's
- What Are The Effects Of Estrace Cream On A Pap Smear Or Hpv Screen?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.