Mar 7, 2008
What is the latest on the grapefruit extract, naringin, in the treatment of HCV? Are any researchers doing phase 1, 2, or 3 studies in the use of naringin as a substitute for interferon and/or ribavarin?
Response from Dr. McGovern
latest DNA result
- Is There An Std That Causes Back Pain?
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- Accuracy Of Pooled NAT Testing For Hiv
- Breast Feeding With HIV Effects On Baby
- Can High Thyroid Antibodies Affect Hiv Testing?
- How Accurate Is A Post-pep Test At 3 Months?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.