latest DNA result

ma'am 3 months ago i had a DNA test and the result was 284,000iu/ml.My doctor gave me telbivudine,I took it for 3 months and just recently, I underwent a DNA test and the result was this <12iu/ml. does this mean that the virus was suppressed?if I get myself tested for hbv, is there a possibility that it will not be detected? i really want to work overseas and i fear that they might reject me again if i apply.

It sounds like you have had a great result! As for HBV testing for an overseas job, I suspect you were rejected based on a surface antigen, which will still be positive. Please discuss with your physician since I am not aware of these testing issues overseas.

HCV & LUPUS
Naringin