|Pregnant Mother with Hepa B
Mar 7, 2008
I was diagnose with Hepa B, Pls help Me, I need to know if my child i will born will have Hepa B too? how can i save him/her? to avoild being infected.. thank u .. God Bless
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Your doctors will take care of your baby and will do everything to prevent transmission. Immunizations and passive antibody will be given to your baby and it should work very well!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Moles On Your Vagina Cause Cervical Cancer?
- Clear Your Reproductive System Of Hpv Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.